cars shows this year

Want to organise a (legal) cruise, meet up, or have news on one? Give us the heads up!

Moderator: Moderators

BEALEY
1.8 16v

cars shows this year

Post by BEALEY »

Is there any more french car shows this year
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Re: cars shows this year

Post by midsdaz »

I don't think there is u missed pig fest and French car show
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
BEALEY
1.8 16v

Post by BEALEY »

Yep i did cos car had a few issues lol so it was off road i was propper gutted cos i had my brothers punto 1.7TD and i wasnt drivein that there it dident feel safe at 30 never mind motorway speeds lol if ther is anything let me know. I know that theres the mfn end of season party car cruise on 7th of october and hullaween comeing up at hull but thats it just wondered if there was anything else for the french scene
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

I'll let u know of anything comes up off the topic how u getting on with ur car been lowered and what kit did u use ?
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue