anyone interested???

Want to organise a (legal) cruise, meet up, or have news on one? Give us the heads up!

Moderator: Moderators

Cruiser406
1.6 8v

anyone interested???

Post by Cruiser406 »

in a meet at rockingham speedway corby? have a look at the website http://www.rockingham.co.uk i have spoken with them and they just want an idea of numbers if its going to go ahead. they will let us use the ground at the back of the main stand or we could make it a track day but i will find out costs for this if anyone is interested in that side of things. so get back to me with numbers interested, when would be the best time, etc :cheesy:
im not as think as you confused i am!
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

That sounds like an awesome idea..

Depends on when it will be ??
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
Cruiser406
1.6 8v

Post by Cruiser406 »

well yeah like i said i just need an idea on numbers interested and when the best time for most people would be so i can arrange it. alot of people get time off for christmas so maybe this would be a good time. its not only for the 406 any pug would be welcome. try and get back to me quick peeps :cheesy:
im not as think as you confused i am!
mjb
Site Admin

Post by mjb »

Cruiser406 wrote:alot of people get time off for christmas so maybe this would be a good time.
A lot of people also find christmas a hideously expensive time! Also I've noticed as we get closer to new year (starting about a week ago) there's a hell of a lot more sunday/drunk/both drivers on the roads :( I'm not looking forward to driving home from work on boxing day!