Christmas meet

Want to organise a (legal) cruise, meet up, or have news on one? Give us the heads up!

Moderator: Moderators

turbolag
Officer of the law!

Christmas meet

Post by turbolag »

Anyone up for a pre christmas luncheon in the Milto keynes/Northants/middle england area? The Toby on the A45 in Northampton do a good nosh up, on spec, for less than £20. A nice line up of 406s outside will only make the food taste all the sweeter.
mjb
Site Admin

Re: Christmas meet

Post by mjb »

turbolag wrote:A nice line up of 406s outside will only make the food taste all the sweeter.
People will think it's the new wing of the hospital's geriatric department ;)

I'd be up for it, but Northampton's a fair trek from the north/south-west, how about somewhere near brum?
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

ahhh the never ending problem with arranging meets.... the distance some people have to travel, but then I suppose they have a months notice so can make arrangements if needed and save where needed !
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
turbolag
Officer of the law!

Post by turbolag »

Let's see who#'s interested, and where in the country they are. We won't be able to sort them all, but i'd be willing to do up to an hour or so's travellingo we might be able to find a compromise location that'd a fair few members.
trem1
3.0 24v

Post by trem1 »

well im up for hour and a half travel, im in the noth-east near newcastle
trem1
3.0 24v

Post by trem1 »

it might help if people put there location on there profile then we might have a better chance of finding somewhere central-ish :?:
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

OK... so you have to have like a week left to specify somewhere and get things in order for a meet and greet with turkey and stuffin :) and I'm not just talking about us all taking it in turns with supa ! lmao

Come on guys, enthusiasm ! ! !
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
matmiller
1.8 8v

Post by matmiller »

id be up for a meet but im all away down in cardiff (south wales) :(