OEmodified club mega meet *midlands*

Want to organise a (legal) cruise, meet up, or have news on one? Give us the heads up!

Moderator: Moderators

tyerz
1.8 8v

OEmodified club mega meet *midlands*

Post by tyerz »

right jus to explain a bit, i am staff at a midlands based modified car club OEmodified and were trying to organise a mega meet between clubs at our local meet place which is woodcocks pub at burton waters lincoln.
what we aim to do is invite as many people as possible and hopefully get as many clubs as possible to attend even if not part of a club all will be welcome to attend all makes, models, modified and non modified.
just to give an insite to the club we started as a close group of friends who started our own club and have grown to be a recognised club in the modifed scene we have a very good relationship with max power and have 2 members of the max team as regular posters.
our cars are modifed to high standard and we take a lot of pride in our cars.
so what were attempting to do is bring together like minded people for a meet, so what were wanting to do at the moment is just guage interest at the moment as to who would be interested before we set a date,
so anyone interested and if anyone is part of another club who would like to show interest please let me know on this thread or PM me.

many thanks chris