For Sale - 2003 2.2 Manual Petrol 406 Coupe

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

tcm890

For Sale - 2003 2.2 Manual Petrol 406 Coupe

Post by tcm890 »

Hi all,

Was recommended that I post here - currently selling my 2003 406 Coupe on Gumtree. If you're interested please message on gumtree (not sure if I will get notifications through the forum!). Photos are too large to upload but they're all there on the gumtree advert.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/peuge ... 4wLjAuMA..

Description below;

For Sale - 2003 Peugeot 406 Coupe in Aegean Blue, 2.2 Litre Petrol with manual gearbox.

Really lovely car, brilliant for long distances - for sale due to a recent purchase.

For sale, 2003 Peugeot 406 Coupe with;
• 2.2L Petrol engine
• Full leather interior
• Recaro heated leather seats with electric memory controls
• Cruise control
• Automatic headlights
• Automatic washers
• OEM Sound system with Bluetooth (Connects2) connection (can be reverted to 6 CD multichanger if desired)

The car looks great and drives brilliantly, and is very nippy with the 2.2L petrol engine and very smooth gearbox. The seats are incredibly comfy and it's great for long drives especially with the cruise control. The car has been really reliable in the 7 years I've owned it, with not much work except for standard replacement parts

Some of the work I've had done on it;
- New tires fitted at 90,000 miles
- Timing belt and clutch disc changed out at 90,000 miles
- New rear hubs fitted 2022
- New rear brake calipers and exhaust fitted start of 2023

Things to be aware of;
- Some issues with the seats - the heated seat only works on the left seat, while the fold down mechanism on the right no longer works
- The central display unit screen has been downgraded due to common fault with original type (related to the solder within the MFD display) - original display to be included in sale
- Front bumper is slightly damaged where someone reversed into it
- Age related wear and scratches to paintwork

Thanks,
David