For sale 2.1 td family

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

shonkers
1.8 16v

For sale 2.1 td family

Post by shonkers »

Hi all, i'm finally selling the old girl my daily driver, it's too good to scrap but might have to if there are no takers, it's a 1996 with 180,000 on the clock but still going strong doesn't burn any oil or smoke, it's got a few issues laquer peeling on bonnet, a few scratches here and there a demt in tailgate, one rear window doesn't wind down, only one key that works tried to get the spare fixed but they couldnt do it, headlights gone milky, a clunk when on/off throttle due to me fitting the lower gearbox mount the wrong way due to spurious advice on here the chap said it could act as a stiffer modified mount if fitted that way round, new clutch and integral master /slave cylinder/ reservoir about 18 months ago, new timing belt kit and aux belt kit about 4/5 years ago will check the receipts tho, good tyres all round, will come with 12 month mot, in coventry, £350
shonkers
1.8 16v

Re: For sale 2.1 td family

Post by shonkers »

Forgot to mention there's a brand new water pump to go with it, was going to change it at same time as timing belt purely as a precaution but one of the bolts felt like it was going to snapso i left it alone as it wasn't leaking and i didn't have any heat
shonkers
1.8 16v

Post by shonkers »

I'll try and get some pics put up if i can figure out how to do it off my phone
shonkers
1.8 16v

Post by shonkers »

Pics
Attachments
IMG_5471.JPG