2002 406 hdi 2.0 rapier approx 186k

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

runner1
1.8 8v

2002 406 hdi 2.0 rapier approx 186k

Post by runner1 »

Thinking about scrapping as I cant afford to MOT or retax. Shame as I have done a lot of work to her and the latest I did was to replace the rear hubs, those pesky splash guards, calipers and disks (and pads) and left and right brake cables but the exhaust needs work and a new central handbrake cable will be required.
The car is used with the odd bit of trim and a rear light broken but apart from that is not too bad. Certainly worth the tiny amount of work necessary!

Like I said I just can't afford to tax it ect...

So if anyone is interested near Stockport and can take it away make me an offer. Will post pictures tomorrow.

Oh it had new cam belt, water pump, head skim and various other bits about a year and half ago. Got pics of the work as proof. She runs very well and non of the judder that others seem to get!

Anyway if no one is interested I'll just scrap.
runner1
1.8 8v

Re: 2002 406 hdi 2.0 rapier approx 186k

Post by runner1 »

Just gonna bump this folks also forgot to mention it has 4 brand new tyres £160 worth. I will let the car go for £200. Just needs exhaust and central handbrake cable, I can put you in touch with a a good local garage who can sort MOT.