for sale 406 lx saloon bargain £70

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

bezbear
1.8 8v

for sale 406 lx saloon bargain £70

Post by bezbear »

IMG_7471.JPG
IMG_7469.JPG
IMG_7471.JPG
I have decided to let my beloved 406 go. it was taken off the road early in this year ,
I had planned to fix it up but due to health issues this is no longer an option. it is the hdi 90 lx saloon model
year 2000 w reg (d9) 147000 miles. comes with leather seats, front electric,nearly new tyres allround,the engine has had
the timing serviced twice and the crank pulley was changed last year, also have a lot of paperwork for the car.
the worst part are its looks most bodyparts have some mark or other on them.
whoever takes it will need a full trailer as it is has no mot and is sorn and there is a problem with the brakes so not
safe to drive(rear brake cylinder leaks). as its been stood a while it could have other issues but if your after parts or
want to make road worthy again the choice is yours,as far as I know you just need to sort out the brakes plus clutch peddle
seems high,only other thing you need is a battery as I took this off for other car I have. there is a battery on it but it
doesnt hold charge.if looks dont bother you thats all you need to get it back on road. I am only advertising this to 406
members as I feel you could make best use of it.I am only asking for £70 no offers (seats alone are worth that)and
will only sell if you turn up with FULL trailer,no dollys or tow ropes no arguing I will not break the car, if you only
want one part you still have to take the full car. I have the full log book which will have to be completed in full
even if you are a dealer, no exceptions. please message me through this site,first £70 cash with full trailer can take it, car is located in shirebrook nottinghamshire
I need this to go by this weekend 10th at latest.

ok i am now back from holiday ,that was the reason for the date, if anyone is interested please message me through site, remember the car does run and drive it just has the brake problem, as i said would prefer it go to a good home but if no one is interested i will probably just end up scrapping it. thanks for looking.
Attachments
IMG_7475.JPG
IMG_7476.JPG