FOR SALE: Coilovers and leather seats

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

JD406
2.0 16v

FOR SALE: Coilovers and leather seats

Post by JD406 »

Hi

I have a set of Coilovers for a 406 for sale. They fit the D8 and D9 saloon, not sure about the estate. Only been on my car for a week then got rid of car. Like brand new £130

Leather seats from a D8 saloon for sale. They are cream electric heated, no rips. Drivers seat is a little worn but still looks fine. The small pin that pops up on the lever to fold seat when the rear seat is locked in position is missing. You could probably use the one out of your existing seats. £70

I am based in South Shields so collection would be preferred but if you want to sort out a courier your more than welcome.

JD
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car...is your story. So don't let someone else write the book." - Moog
Tubthumper
1.8 16v

Re: FOR SALE: Coilovers and leather seats

Post by Tubthumper »

Hi JD,

What make are the coilovers and when you say set, do you mean front and back ? Cheers, Malc.
2000 HDI 90 Rapier estate.
JD406
2.0 16v

Post by JD406 »

Hi

They are rokkor Coilovers and are really good. Yes it is for front and back. The front is height adjustable and the rear is sports shocks and springs set at 40 - 50mm.

Cheers
JD
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car...is your story. So don't let someone else write the book." - Moog
gem85fred

Post by gem85fred »

Hi there, do you know if ur coilovers will fit a d8 406 coupe v6?
JD406
2.0 16v

Post by JD406 »

Hi

Im not sure, i think they might. Ill find out for you

Cheers

JD
JD406
2.0 16v

Post by JD406 »

Hi

Yes they do fit.

Cheers
JD
gem85fred

Post by gem85fred »

Cool,Thanks for finding out for me mate, are you open to offers on them?
JD406
2.0 16v

Post by JD406 »

Hi

I was hoping to get £130 as they are pretty much brand new.

Cheers
JD
gem85fred

Post by gem85fred »

Hi again mate, I have pm'd you
Fred
JD406
2.0 16v

Post by JD406 »

Coilovers have now gone.

Open to offers on the leather seats as I want them gone.

Also I have a set of Team Heiko wind deflectors for sale. Front and rear for saloon. The drivers side front snapped but has been glued together and should be fine when on a car. Looking for £10

Cheers
JD
JD406
2.0 16v

Post by JD406 »

The snap on the drivers front wind deflector is right at the front so won't be that noticeable
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
jonny81191
2.0 16v

Post by jonny81191 »

I'll take the wind deflectors!
JD406
2.0 16v

Post by JD406 »

Bump for the leather seats £50 or make me an offer. Really need these gone and dont really wanna bin them as they are in good nick.

cheers
JD
gem85fred

Post by gem85fred »

I see you have been on here today mate, have you been getting my pm's as haven't heard from you. Fred
JD406
2.0 16v

Post by JD406 »

pm'd you mate