Peugeot 406 2.0 HDi Diesel Estate 12month mot + tax until au

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

406silverhdi
2.0 16v

Peugeot 406 2.0 HDi Diesel Estate 12month mot + tax until au

Post by 406silverhdi »

Peugeot 406 2.0 HDi Diesel Estate manual 2000 plate - with TWELVE months MOT & Taxed until Aug 2012

For Sale is my Peugeot 406 2.0 HDi Diesel - 2000 plate - with TWELVE months MOT & Taxed until August 2013

I’ve owned this car since 23/3/2007, before that it was owned for several years by my father

I am an IT field engineer and this car had been used daily to travel mainly motorway miles to customer sites.
This is a non smokers car
It has four quality Michelin Energy saver tyres, which are excellent for economy, safety and long life. They all have lots of miles left in them
As you can see from the pics its has a lot of bills for service, parts, oil + filters etc etc

I change the engine oil and filter every 6000 miles as I require the car to be in top running order at all times.
The car has many nice features which include, but are not limited to
Power Steering
Electric Windows
6 speaker CD Stereo system
Reversing sensors
Trip computer
Steering wheel controls
Tow Bar
Remote central locking
Window deflectors (allows the windows to be open in the rain, without the rain getting in)
In the last couple of years its had clutch and cambelt done, and I had the exhaust changed as was advised on the MOT, I have the receipts for all of this work.
I have two keys for the car
It’s a reluctant sale being forced by a company car, I’ll be sad to see it go
All headrests are in the car, I forgot to put the last two in, I was moving a book case for a friend and only realised when looking at my own advert!

Any questions / test drive (with valid insurance) / inspection welcome

I have all the invoices/ old mot’s etc etc etc in neat order ready for inspection
The miles is currently 255, but will be going up slowly as this is daily use.

Any questions, please email or CALL 07932 646 986

no sensible offer refused

here is a gumtree link, not sure if it will work, bloody site

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... 1005227327

Cheers