EDITECU - 10% discount on remaps of all kinds

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Re: EDITECU - 10% discount on remaps of all kinds

Post by OdinEidolon »

I can at last show you a video of one of our extreme tuned 406s. The video is recorded on track.
Speed is in km/h, 100km/h=62mph; 110km/h=70mph etc.

The car pushes like hell well above 3500 rpms. The car has 165k miles and runs perfecly.
0-62mph is ~7.5 seconds, 7 seconds is possible with better gearshifts.

I'll let the video speak by itself!

YouTube link
2001 2.2HDi saloon Executive (not the English exec, worse!) in Obsidian Black. Semi-Mux D9, build code 8761
Want a remap? Contact us, learn to do it yourself on ecuedit.com or let the professionals of editecu.com do it for you!

ecuedit.com | carecus.com | editecu.com | boschecus.com | carsrubber.com | egrswitch.com | car-specification.com
rwb
3.0 24v

Post by rwb »

That looks pretty useful :twisted:

Looks a bit like one of the coupe super tractors with the 180 map, defap, and EGR and air dosers removed that I had a ride in. They reckon they'll keep up with the V6s.

I presume yours is a custom map, right? Have you got power/torque measurements for it?

Current: 407 2.2 HDi 170 & C6 2.7 HDi.
Former: 406 1.9 TD; 406 HDi 90; 407 2.2 160; 307cc 180; 508 HDi 140.
Map of PeugeotForums users offering PP2k
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

rwb wrote:That looks pretty useful :twisted:

Looks a bit like one of the coupe super tractors with the 180 map, defap, and EGR and air dosers removed that I had a ride in. They reckon they'll keep up with the V6s.

I presume yours is a custom map, right? Have you got power/torque measurements for it?
Not yet rolling roaded.
This is not my car but my boss's, ECUEDIT owner. Believe me, this is way above what those super-tractors can do. In fact, already three customers switched from that map to using our services, and are very happy.
2001 2.2HDi saloon Executive (not the English exec, worse!) in Obsidian Black. Semi-Mux D9, build code 8761
Want a remap? Contact us, learn to do it yourself on ecuedit.com or let the professionals of editecu.com do it for you!

ecuedit.com | carecus.com | editecu.com | boschecus.com | carsrubber.com | egrswitch.com | car-specification.com
nutski
2.0 Turbo

Post by nutski »

OdinEidolon wrote:. In fact, already three customers switched from that map to using our services, and are very happy.
Me being one of them, it really is a step above the rest and transforms the car into something special to drive.
1997 2.1 TD Exec (Sold)
1997 3.0 V6 Coupe S (Sold)
2001 406 HDi 110 GTX (Sold)
2002 406 Coupe HDi SE (RIP)
2003 406 Estate HDi 2.2 SE (Sold)
2003 406 Coupe HDi SE (To be sold)
2001 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 SE
2003 406 2.2 HDi SE
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

Can u do a map for my 20dti vectra 04 plate ?
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

midsdaz wrote:Can u do a map for my 20dti vectra 04 plate ?
Yeah sure! The 101hp version right? So that I can tell you which reader you can use.

midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

Yeh that's the one
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

midsdaz wrote:Yeh that's the one
Good, you should be able to do that with a Galletto1260 or a KWP2000+, which are very cheap. But before spending any money Please check your ECU is a bosch EDC15 first. to do so open the ECU box and look for some numbers or writings. If you do not find it send me a picture of your ECU and I'll be able to tell you.

OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

midsdaz wrote:Yeh that's the one
I can confirm that the Galletto will work on it if it's a Bosch EDC15M. The Galletto is very cheap and can be had for less than 15£ on ebay.
Then you can read your ECU (do not try to write to it yet) and send me the original file. Then I'll be able to provide you with a precise quote based on your requests.

mjcook1984
2.0 16v

Post by mjcook1984 »

do you do maps for the 2.0 8v T SRi. just wondering what increases a map by yourself would offer performance wise
SRI 306 project On Hold Due to Baby and Missus sucking my wallet dry
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

mjcook1984 wrote:do you do maps for the 2.0 8v T SRi. just wondering what increases a map by yourself would offer performance wise
I'd say 30-35bhp and ~50Nm depending of course on your requests and on the state of the engine. Smoother power delivery overall.

alomos1959
1.6 8v

Post by alomos1959 »

Hi im after you doing a remap for my 2001 petrol 406 2.0 se 16v ive tried reading the ecu and making the file with the galletto 1260 but keep getting a sk2 errore seed key fault my ecu is the marelli iaw 48p2.39 ive used win 7 to run the software but have been told it does not support win7 so will try win xp any help thanks

ps whats the price for a map

cheers pete
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

alomos1959 wrote:Hi im after you doing a remap for my 2001 petrol 406 2.0 se 16v ive tried reading the ecu and making the file with the galletto 1260 but keep getting a sk2 errore seed key fault my ecu is the marelli iaw 48p2.39 ive used win 7 to run the software but have been told it does not support win7 so will try win xp any help thanks

ps whats the price for a map

cheers pete
As per the PM,
Try to get the Galletto run on XP, it should work on your ECU so that's probably the problem. Galletto clone drivers don't support 7.
About the price let me have the file and I'll make you a price quote, we don't like to send price quotes before really seeing the work we have to do :wink:

vonEnoch
1.8 8v

Post by vonEnoch »

Hi.
Have a 607 2.2 HDI that needs to get fixed. Want it defapped and more hp (180) if possible as for the 406 2.2 hdi.
Have the original file and can sen u it for remake. Now.... question... how much would u take to mod it?
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

vonEnoch wrote:Hi.
Have a 607 2.2 HDI that needs to get fixed. Want it defapped and more hp (180) if possible as for the 406 2.2 hdi.
Have the original file and can sen u it for remake. Now.... question... how much would u take to mod it?
It depends on which kind of modifications you want to be done, on the HDI we usually offer a "mild" remap to about 170-180 real bhp and an extreme which is much more aggressive all over the rev range and provides the maximum this engine can achieve. On top of that you can of course make specific requests (eg. no EGR, no FAP, throttle response...).

I could give you an approximate quote via PM if you please, but this would not be an "official" one: if you let me have the file + you shortly write down your requests I can get you a certain price estimate and how much time it will take.

If you need help deciding you just have to ask, any question is welcome!