For Sale - 1.9td Turbo (later type) and bosch fuel pump

Post your goods for sale, or what you're after. Please note : NO TRADE ADS without prior permission

Moderator: Moderators

robbie123
1.8 16v

For Sale - 1.9td Turbo (later type) and bosch fuel pump

Post by robbie123 »

Hi everyone,

Have a Bosch fuel pump and a later type turbo for the 1.9td for sale. Both were sold to me as part of my new engine but I had to swap them due to immobiliser and different intake fittings.

These were working 100% as I heard the car that the engine came from running so can only assume they are still fine now. I did suspect the fuel pump was leaking but stupidly it was fuel running down from the return pipe and appearing that way lol. It definately isn't leaking though! I'm stupid!

The turbo seems in great shape and I suggest it is not the original one from the car as it looks pretty clean so I guess it has been replaced at some point. I'm no expert but I can't feel any play in the inpellors and they turn freely as they should.

Not sure about price - was thinking £40 for the turbo?

And £40 for the fuel pump?

Will supply photos soon!

Can e collected from Taunton, Somerset or I can drop off anywhere on way from Taunton to Cardiff if have a reply by sunday (am driving to cardiff on sunday!). Can arraneg postage via a courier (both items are very heavy!) for 9.99 if your interested. Thats next day delivery. These will probably go on ebay abit later but will end for the the asking price.

Kind regards,

Rob
Last edited by robbie123 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
robbie123
1.8 16v

Post by robbie123 »

Doh! Car they came off had done 105k :)
robbie123
1.8 16v

Post by robbie123 »

jameslxdt
3.0 24v

Post by jameslxdt »

looks like a GT15 turbo but i cant be sure, if it is post it up on pug306.net, you'll get quite a bit for it as there are always people on the hunt for them
as for the pump i am interested
do you think its postable?
Peugeot wrote:what are you worried about? we made car that lasted 10 years"..."Zat is very goode non? :|
FAQ - 406 D8 petrol (excl. V6) running and starting problems
robbie123
1.8 16v

Post by robbie123 »

Hi mate,

Yeh can get the pump posted by courier relatively cheaply. TBH would do the pump £40 delivered to you after all the help you have given me with regard to my engine swap. Would probably still be under the darn thing if you hadn't helped! Let me know if your interested :)

How would I find out if it was a GT15 turbo?

Kind regards,

Rob
jameslxdt
3.0 24v

Post by jameslxdt »

there will be a tiny metal plate riveted near to the oil high pressure inlet it will say on there, though usually they get coverd in crud and when you clean it off it takes the marking of with it
ill take the pump mate
ill send you pm
Peugeot wrote:what are you worried about? we made car that lasted 10 years"..."Zat is very goode non? :|
robbie123
1.8 16v

Post by robbie123 »

Yup - This is actually a GT15 and with that manifold means it is a direct swap (you have to modify intake pipes) and is apparently on 1.1 Bar of boost by 2100revs so alot quicker at spooling. Anyone want to upgrade?

Due to this have put the price to £65 and for anyone on here I will throw in free delivery :)
jameslxdt
3.0 24v

Post by jameslxdt »

not entirely a direct swap, you need the oil supply and return lines as they are a slightly different angle and the supply is routed slightly different, i also am pretty sure the turbo outlets are the same though, i would have the turbo too but ive been overspending a wee bit this month already :lol: