(Re) Uploading this old beauty.

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

k3nny
2.0 16v

(Re) Uploading this old beauty.

Post by k3nny »

Hi Guys,

i can't believe this site is still up and active, i was here since 2006 and went into an economic dive in 2011. been busy with life and work throughout these year. anyway, i've seen that my old post in pug pictures were gone (the link died) thus i am re-uploading these new ones from tumblr's repo.

i upload them here coz i see this section have the most active users, pardon my ignorance if this violates the forum's policy.
here you go (sorry for the dodgy quality pictures, i snapped it with a potato quality camera back then);

looking forward to your comments, the car was sold due to my economy situation back then. i missed it till this day.
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Re: (Re) Uploading this old beauty.

Post by Welly »

Hi Kenny, nice to hear from you again, I remember you were a regular active poster back then - where does the time go? :shock:

Sorry to hear of the economic situation, I hope things are on the way to improving for you.

This Forum is very quiet now because 406 ownership is quite low now in the UK, they are excellent cars though and hopefully this Forum will continue help owners out with information for a few more years at least.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work