Best Replica Watches?

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

rapport25
3.0 24v
Location: either in my Audi SQ5+, X- trail Aventura or Mini Cooper Cab

Re: Best Replica Watches?

Post by rapport25 »

steve_earwig wrote:I thought Tags had some sort of life-time guarantee :?

I used to love having a watch but when my last chronograph broke I couldn't afford to replace it with anything as decent (and I can't find anything like it here anyway, they all seem to be some sort of watch-come-jogging weight, stupidly huge things :roll: ) but then I found there's a clock on the mobile I have to take everywhere with me anyway.
Yes if serviced. I missed the last 2 services so the warranty was nil & void.
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

I haven't worn a watch for probably 15 years, in fact I'm sure the last watch I owned was a fake Tag gained from the Looky Looky man in Gran Canaria on a day trip if I remember :cheesy:

As Wiggy says, I seem to be surrounded by time keeping devices anyway.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

Does anyone know anything about "Citizen" make watches? i was given an eco-drive a year ago it's a really nice watch, nice, strong robust thing no need for batteries but judging by the age of the person who gave it me I'm wondering if Citizen means old age. :lol:
2000 W 2.0hdi 110 7 seat estate Blue.

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Are they those watches you 'charge up' by shaking your wrist? or I think you can use a vigorous up and down motion with your hand too? yours must keep good time :lol:
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

Citizen were a bit of a budget brand but they make some nice stuff now, I'd say they've elevated themselves to the lower end of "mid range", certainly aren't in the high price bracket. I had one of those eco-drive type watches a few years back, it was a Seiko (they called it Kinetic"), really nice watch, originally cost around £200 but as I was working in H Samuel at the time I had an incredible deal on it, only problem was that the mechanism packed up on it and I paid more to have it serviced than I paid for the watch, so when it went again a couple of years later I just chucked it in a drawer and forgot about it :cry:
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

Welly wrote: yours must keep good time :lol:
Wondered why it seems to run a bit fast...

No idea how it keeps time guess i should ask mr google... It'll give me something to talk about in the pension queue. :lol:

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

Here you go.
It starts with a simple, yet revolutionary concept: a watch that never needs a battery. Citizen Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light-from any natural or artificial light source-and converts it into energy.
Not even I was that interested. :lol:

Now i know it don't need friction in order for it to work I'll take it off when i errrr.... Told you it was heavy taking it off will give the old nuts a rest. :supafrisk:

lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

steve_earwig wrote:
lozz wrote:not bad if you carnt afford the real thing but who in the right mind wouid pay a few grand for one :D :?
They make good bribes for politicians anyway :supafrisk:
yeah' they most probably do. :lol:
rapport25
3.0 24v
Location: either in my Audi SQ5+, X- trail Aventura or Mini Cooper Cab

Post by rapport25 »

I have decided to get a geniune watch. Looking at a Tissot T Touch 8)
FarmerPug
2.0 HDI 110

Post by FarmerPug »

I have one of them £10 casio digital watches, its well over 15 years old and still tells the time.