ISO connection

In Car Entertainment, Sat-Nav, Mobile Phones, Media players etc., whats hot, and whats not!

Moderator: Moderators

steve_earwig
Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Re: ISO connection

Post by steve_earwig »

I dunno, I don't suppose it'll make much difference but do you have your correct RPO? Did your car have just the standard cd player or a cassette with a changer in the boot? I don't suppose it'll change much but I have noticed changes on SEDRE with later RPOs, particularly with the radiator fans :roll:
Unskilled meddling sin©e 2007

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
Sonia406
3.0 24v

Post by Sonia406 »

steve_earwig wrote:I dunno, I don't suppose it'll make much difference but do you have your correct RPO? Did your car have just the standard cd player or a cassette with a changer in the boot? I don't suppose it'll change much but I have noticed changes on SEDRE with later RPOs, particularly with the radiator fans :roll:

What does RPO stand for? :oops:
Standard clarion CD player no cd changer in boot. Never heard of SEDRE before either lol
I think as long as the stereo remembers to turn off after 30 seconds or I turn it off fully it'll be ok....
'Miss Pug' Peugeot 406 2.0 16v Petrol 'Family' Estate.
6th December 2011 - November 2014
24th January 2017 - Current (I bought her back!)
steve_earwig
Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Post by steve_earwig »

Rather Pleased Orangutan? No idea, something in French no doubt. Someone recently posted somewhere that's it's the number of days passed since a particular date, dunno.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19141&p=196882&hilit=+rpo#p196882
Unskilled meddling sin©e 2007

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.