Code

In Car Entertainment, Sat-Nav, Mobile Phones, Media players etc., whats hot, and whats not!

Moderator: Moderators

midsdaz
3.0 24v

Re: Code

Post by midsdaz »

ill have a go at that then see how i get on thnak u for ur time anther thing is wen how come its ony a 3 digit code?
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

i just put the stereo in and its coming up err code on screen and wont let me imput the code
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

midsdaz wrote:i just put the stereo in and its coming up err code on screen and wont let me imput the code
was that after one atempt or 3 ?

leave it disconected for abit it shouid clear its self,
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

the min i plugged it in come up with that i didnt even get to enter a code
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

Faulty unit perhaps, :?
is this the first time y'ouve tried it, ?
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

yh got it delivered today and just plugged it in to try code would it be coz its lost power and will clear ???
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

Not normaly,
if its been disconected it shouid just call for the code and let you enter it,
im not familiar with these philips radios but, it shouid atleast give you 3 attempts at entering the code ishouid think, :?

if its not letting you enter anything id say: its faulty,

did you press the band up and down keys, ?
Last edited by lozz on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

great stuff well ill give it another go in the morning see how it goes with a bit of luck it works all this so i can have to the multi changer work in the boot thanks for all ur help sorry for been such a norze
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

Tryed all of them codes no good and it's def a 4 digit code
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

ive asked someone else,
to have a try,

theyve come up with, 3226

dont know if itl work,
Read on the internet some Radios have to have the Eprom Read to get the code, if its been changed in the past,

if the code dont work,
May be worth an ask on here,

linky http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewforum.php?f=8
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

I'll give that ago and If it dnt work a shop local to my work said he will do it for £10 I'll let u no how I get on cheers mate

its now sorted cost me 8 quid cant be bad really