Help antipollution fault and MAF stuff

Talk about the 406's electrical system, what wires do what, how to add extra functionality, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Swedenboy

Help antipollution fault and MAF stuff

Post by Swedenboy »

Hi guys and girls..

I am from Sweden and i cant dind any forums that can help me whit my problems that i have soo luckely idid find this forum ❤🥃.

Anyway

I have the C5 2.2 hdi 2007 yes know its a citroen but it is the same sh*t as Peugeot 407 or any with 307 with 2.2 4HT . Well sorry now the problem that i hope you guys can help me with .

I got

P1645
P0104
P1644

No power or ground its says but i have checked the kables and they are good and i got good connectors .
Fuse is okey.. i have tried to change MAF but the problem is still there .. i think i blow up the car soon 👌🍺😪.

And abow all this accelerator pedal sensor has the same (P1644) no power or ground

Soo the antipollution system fault, and risk for particullarfilter to kloge up .

Sorry for my poor english spelling lads i hope you can reed my heroglyfs from egypt....🤓👍.

Regards from a cool and windy Gothenburg
Doggy
Mod with a 2.2 HDi, De-Fapped!

Re: Help antipollution fault and MAF stuff

Post by Doggy »

Hi & welcome aboard. 8)

I think you might get more help form the 407 forum or facebook group, as their experience will be more relevant than ours.

I have a 2009 C5 2.0 HDi but am unable to communicate with the engine ecu unless I use settings for a 407. The information available by this method is very limited.

My brother had a 2007 407 2.2 HDi with possibly similar problems which seemed to indicate a failure of the air doser. (If I remember correctly this device also measures the air flow). The common mode of failure for these is wear to the pinion / gear that drives the throttle flap.

In his case, cleaning and unplugging / re-plugging the air doser electrical connector several times improved the situation at least temporarily.
2002 HDi 2.2 Exec Estate, (2008-12) (wonderful)
2003 HDi 2.2 6-speed Exec Estate (2012-19) (also a gem)
2009 Citroen C5 2.0 HDi VTR+ Estate (godawful heap)
2008 BMW E91 330i touring (great fun - murdered by a reversing SUV)
2007 BMW E91 325i touring (slower smoother quieter)
Swedenboy

Post by Swedenboy »

Thanks mate.. i will try to find the 407 club..

I have changded MAF and throttle and it is same fault..
stevewalsh
2.0 16v

Post by stevewalsh »

If you don't get the info you need, try this forum

https://frenchcarforum.co.uk/landing_page/

Steve