Cruise Retrofit on HDI (90) Siemens 801 Full Mux

Talk about the 406's electrical system, what wires do what, how to add extra functionality, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

ruwds
1.8 8v

Re: Cruise Retrofit on HDI (90) Siemens 801 Full Mux

Post by ruwds »

KyleRiffs wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:41 pm Sorry to jump in on another thread but I thought it was be better than starting a new thread. I know this is the 406 owners club but I have a 307 2.0 HDI GLX with the Siemens SID 801 ECU. I've set speed regulation to active in both the ECU and BSI and I've fitted a cruise control stalk but pressing the buttons while driving in 4th or 5th gear doesn't do anything. The button presses do however show up under 'switching module below the steering wheel (COM 2000)' menu.

What do I need to do all together to get it working?
Just seen this post. Have you checked for the brake pedal switch? One switch is there for the brake lights, and a second switch needs to be added to get the cruise to work. Also, the clutch pedal should have a switch.
2003 406 2.0 HDi 90 S (2016-2023)
• Connects2 USB/SD/Aux • Cruise Control
barbaren
1.8 16v

Re: Cruise Retrofit on HDI (90) Siemens 801 Full Mux

Post by barbaren »

KyleRiffs wrote:Sorry to jump in on another thread but I thought it was be better than starting a new thread. I know this is the 406 owners club but I have a 307 2.0 HDI GLX with the Siemens SID 801 ECU. I've set speed regulation to active in both the ECU and BSI and I've fitted a cruise control stalk but pressing the buttons while driving in 4th or 5th gear doesn't do anything. The button presses do however show up under 'switching module below the steering wheel (COM 2000)' menu.

What do I need to do all together to get it working?
If you google “retrofit cruise control Peugeot 307” your prayers will be heard