Didn't know it had an alarm Siren.

Talk about the 406's electrical system, what wires do what, how to add extra functionality, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

My missus has given up careing about me letching in the car.

The trick I have learnt over the years is to look at everyone out there and then it doesn't get noticed when looking at babes.

(top tips from an old hand) :lol:
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
miniman
2.0 16v

Post by miniman »

The trick I have learnt over the years is to look at everyone out there and then it doesn't get noticed when looking at babes.

great idea man! Will put it into practice tonight. Its still an unholy 31 deg up here!! Best weather for ages.
The gals up here normally wear dufflecoats and bobble hats in summer!
2002 Black 406 Executive 2.0HDi
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

What you do is this:

Look at, say, an older Woman on the street and make a comment about the Woman to your g/f... you know, something about her being ugly, scruffily dressed etc. you could use some comparisons with your g/f and she will instatntly feel better about herself (like you've noticed how attractive and sexy she is compared to other Women).

Then, later look at a really hot babe but say something negative about her like how silly her clothes look, or the colours in her hair, this again will have a positive effect on your g/f.

You see, it will work, and soon you will be able to look at any girl without fear of being busted.

It is all about making the g/f 'feel' better about herself compared to the others.

PS. If this does not work and you end up in an argument and splitting up then please don't blame me.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
badboyj
1.6 8v

Post by badboyj »

Hi , My pug is a 406 coupe v6 1998. Does that mean mine is a D8, and do i have a alarm. Also took me about 3 weeks before i realised i had a cd changer. lol
miniman
2.0 16v

Post by miniman »

I would imagine it does have an alarm, but im not 100% sure.
Are there interior sensors at the top of the A pillars next to the roof join?
2002 Black 406 Executive 2.0HDi