window tint film

Talk about whats Hot or Not in your 406. Fitting Leather? New Steering Wheel? Changed the pedals? Ask and tell in here!

Moderator: Moderators

johnd
1.8 16v

window tint film

Post by johnd »

:frown: Just got some pre cut window tint film off flea bay what a nightmare to fit takes loads of practice to get it right if anyone is thinking of buying pre cut film dont bother because you have to recut it yourself just buy the rolls and line up on the outside of the window and cut yourself as it will be a closer fit.
Finally got it installed after about 4 hrs practicing will post some photos soon.
kezz_2002

Post by kezz_2002 »

lol ne bubbles?
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

Rear screen is always a beyotch because it curves in both direction, so the film needs to stretch....
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
GAZ-23
1.8 8v

window tint film

Post by GAZ-23 »

i got some off ebay for around £50 it was a night mare to do the back window so i said sod it and took it to this rcs tinting just down the road from me and to have it dome proper it coast me £200 il never try to fit them my self again its just too hard for me
Pugg
1.8 8v

Post by Pugg »

Yep let the pro's earn there dosh i say ...i did an old Capri with the film stuff "Nightmare" lets just say the wife still goes on about that day ... :x :x :lol:

My last motor 24v Probe i let the tinting guys earn £180 best cash i spent in years ... :cheesy:

Pete :cheesy: