Front Splitter

Talk about whats Hot or Not in your 406. Fitting Leather? New Steering Wheel? Changed the pedals? Ask and tell in here!

Moderator: Moderators

lozz
3.0 24v

Re: Front Splitter

Post by lozz »

Tbh ithink the mk2 lag splitter looks better on the 406s than the lag.
can hardly see it on the mk2s. ithought mine was missing until ihad a closer look,
Picture 035.jpg
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

ye my d8 look smart with it on it didnt look so high off the ground bit of a sporty look to the old man car :cheesy:
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
FarmerPug
2.0 HDI 110

Post by FarmerPug »

It looks very nice, without the vents looks more original when fitted to the 406, what way do you cut the splitter and where.

Is that a deck for a lawnmower sitting in front of your car?
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

Yeh it is off a mower sold it now all I did is there is a line well more like a v at the middle of splitter line that up to the middle bumper strap then fix it along then sharpen Stanley blade and trim edges I'll get some pics of
It over the weekend
2.1 glx p reg d9 half leather electric seats d9 centre console leather steering wheel front lag splitter de badged front end strut brace all grey bits of interior is now black
Things to do finish off fitting leather door cards,coil overs,window tint, fit wolfrace wheels with 20 mm spacers 225.45.17 and the list will continue
midsmike
3.0 24v

Post by midsmike »

midsdaz wrote:yh but with out the vents on the side
no daz its off a mk1 and the mk1 came with both types
1998 peugeot 406 2.1 td executive saloon silver,d9 mods 18" dare v2 alloys In Phase XTC 6.5″ 240W Component Speakers up front and Vibe Slick 6x9 Three Way Speakers - Slick 693 in the rear runing off a Alpine MRV-F307 V12 Series amp and a vibe cbr 12 twin evo sub in the boot. 1998 peugeot 406 2.1 td lx saloon red
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

My bad
FarmerPug
2.0 HDI 110

Post by FarmerPug »

Its a nice splitter, though to put it on does it need the original mounting clips on the 406 to be cut off? Id also worry a bit about pulling it off, my car gets drove through the odd field
i gave my 14 year old cousin the keys for the car he said he needed the cordless drill in the boot, he was away a while so i went out and the fecker was up the field racing the shite out of it :evil: everything is still attached except one of the mud flaps but he found it again, no more lending keys to him.
midsdaz
3.0 24v

Post by midsdaz »

All I done is screwed it to the bumper and it holds perfect I've caught it on loads and it stayed in place