Saloon Boot badge

Talk about whats Hot or Not in your 406. Fitting Leather? New Steering Wheel? Changed the pedals? Ask and tell in here!

Moderator: Moderators

OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Re: Saloon Boot badge

Post by OdinEidolon »

nivek wrote:Don't know if this is the right place to post this, still trying to find my way about.
As we all know the406 boot emblems do suffer .....now we have a solution I can supply a replacement decal
Image..just finalising the details...i.e price, delivery etc
regards
Kev
I'm interested and may buy one or two, but coldn't you post some pics? I really do not know that to chose.
2001 2.2HDi saloon Executive (not the English exec, worse!) in Obsidian Black. Semi-Mux D9, build code 8761
Want a remap? Contact us, learn to do it yourself on ecuedit.com or let the professionals of editecu.com do it for you!

ecuedit.com | carecus.com | editecu.com | boschecus.com | carsrubber.com | egrswitch.com | car-specification.com
waue1978
HDi don't believe it!

Post by waue1978 »

nivek wrote:
Gary406 wrote:
RayneR wrote:wow .. that is for the 406 D9 right ? can be fitted into a estate ? what about a metallic grey one ? some pics please :D
it is for a D8 & D9 saloon - same badge and lock on both cars ..
The D8 and D9 saloon are the same ...the estate is slightly different but will be working on that this week......all colours will be available to match your vehicles if need be
cheers kev
Did you still want me to send you my badge? Sent you a PM the other day, but got no response. Tried to cut out a cardboard template, but made a hash of it, so probably best off sending you the badge. The chrome surround does have a small channel running around the edge, but don't know what it was for as the bit that was stuck on was flat & went right to the edge.
2000/X Peugeot 406 110 HDi LX Family 93k to 2000/W BMW 530D SE Auto 84k to 2003/03 Peugeot Partner Hdi Escapade 98k to 2003/53 Vauxhall Zafira DTi Elegance 74k

nivek
1.8 8v

Post by nivek »

Hi stu, that would be great if you could, I just checked my PMs and the last one I got from you was the one regarding the bin men
cheers Kev
waue1978
HDi don't believe it!

Post by waue1978 »

Can you PM your address for me to send it please? I'll just have it in standard lion spec if that's ok?
2000/X Peugeot 406 110 HDi LX Family 93k to 2000/W BMW 530D SE Auto 84k to 2003/03 Peugeot Partner Hdi Escapade 98k to 2003/53 Vauxhall Zafira DTi Elegance 74k

nivek
1.8 8v

Post by nivek »

waue1978 wrote:Can you PM your address for me to send it please? I'll just have it in standard lion spec if that's ok?

Yep no probs I'll do it now, then post a new pic
cheers Kev
nivek
1.8 8v

Post by nivek »

nivek wrote:
waue1978 wrote:Can you PM your address for me to send it please? I'll just have it in standard lion spec if that's ok?

Yep no probs I'll do it now, then post a new pic
cheers Kev

PM sent Stu
nivek
1.8 8v

Post by nivek »

Hi fellas, here are a few I did earlier, the pics not that good but there was too many to get them all in

Regards Kev :cheesy:
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

I could actually buy one if you say me that shipping to Italy is not too expensive (definitely shouldn't be).
2001 2.2HDi saloon Executive (not the English exec, worse!) in Obsidian Black. Semi-Mux D9, build code 8761
Want a remap? Contact us, learn to do it yourself on ecuedit.com or let the professionals of editecu.com do it for you!

ecuedit.com | carecus.com | editecu.com | boschecus.com | carsrubber.com | egrswitch.com | car-specification.com
nivek
1.8 8v

Post by nivek »

OdinEidolon wrote:I could actually buy one if you say me that shipping to Italy is not too expensive (definitely shouldn't be).
Hi postage to Italy would be £2.00
Regards
Kev
Gary406
The moderator with a 1.9TD!

Post by Gary406 »

i'm guessing the diablo red one is mine :mrgreen:

that white 1 looks really really good. diablo red would look brilliant with that small logo on,

kev can you possibly do a for sale advert in the for sale section and post a pic of all the designs. single pics would be good if you have time too. :mrgreen:
2004 (04) Volkswagen Bora 1.9 TDi (100)
OdinEidolon
3.0 24v

Post by OdinEidolon »

nivek wrote:
OdinEidolon wrote:I could actually buy one if you say me that shipping to Italy is not too expensive (definitely shouldn't be).
Regards
Kev
Good! You can do any kind of custom designs? Suppose I send you a logo to draw inside/over the lion, you could do that?

nivek
1.8 8v

Post by nivek »

OdinEidolon wrote:
nivek wrote:
Regards
Kev
Good! You can do any kind of custom designs? Suppose I send you a logo to draw inside/over the lion, you could do that?

Yes :D
plod
3.0 24v

Post by plod »

I'm trying to make out whether that one in top left is Sherwood Green :lol: :lol:

My judgement is clouded at mo, as I haven't slept in 3 out of the last 4 nights, and I'm having a chat with Mr. Morangie, first name Glen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1999 D8.5 HDi GLX - Sold :(

2007 Mondingo Zetec - I seek forgiveness :( Bring back my 406
FarmerPug
2.0 HDI 110

Post by FarmerPug »

i cant wait to get mine on to see the new looking badge.
nivek
1.8 8v

Post by nivek »

plod wrote:I'm trying to make out whether that one in top left is Sherwood Green :lol: :lol:

My judgement is clouded at mo, as I haven't slept in 3 out of the last 4 nights, and I'm having a chat with Mr. Morangie, first name Glen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is the vert sherwood :D
You must be shattered
mind you that glen chaps always welcome at my house lol :cheesy: :cheesy: