Just my 406 ST

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
Hot7

Just my 406 ST

Post by Hot7 »

i got it 2 years ago.. comfy car for only 80 million idr ($7000 maybe)

well im indonesian like kenny in this forum

nice to know you guys!
mjb
Site Admin

Re: Just my 406 ST

Post by mjb »

Looks nice (chrome and black. mmm), but 80,000,000.00 IDR = 5,148.9612 GBP

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Could have got a first class plane ticket to the UK, bought one here for £1000 (16 million IDR) and bought a 100" TV with the change :lol:

What's going on with your rear wheels by the way, it looks like the first time you put anything in the boot or back seat you're going to be rubbing on the wheelarches!
<steve_earwig> I think this forum is more about keeping our cars going with minimal outlay than giving our cars more reason to go bang
HimBigChief
3.0 24v

Post by HimBigChief »

Personally I think that looks class! I'm liking the deep dish rims, and the perfect spacing/offset to get them sat right at the edges of the arches. I'm guessing the arches have been rolled/cut back to clear? Also, how much has the car been lowered by, and what size rims are those?
Image Image
'98 2.1TD Executive Daily Drive........................................'94 309 Goodwood Project Car
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

That looks very cool!

I'm going to guess at 20" 'rimz' and a 55mm drop.

Look - he's got a UV reflective windscreen - *stamps feet* :(

Send our love to Kenny by the way we miss him so :)
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
highlander
PowerFlow Shill

Post by highlander »

Man, that is a seriously tasty set of wheels!

My wifely person (my Neng Geulis!) is from Bogor, Indonesia. Is that your house the car is in front of? Where is that, Jakarta?

My 406 LX is seriously less modified than that. I love the alloys and the exhaust.

To anyone who hasn't driven in Indonesia - you need the UV windscreen there; glare can be horrific. It's more common (than not) to have a UV tint over there.

Cheers
Graeme
2002 (D9) Peugeot 406 Coupe SE, 2.2 litre Petrol. Scarlet Red/Rouge Ecarlate/Rosso Scarlatto. Black Leather interior. SOLD :(
2008 (E60 LCI) BMW 525i M-Sport, 3.0 litre Petrol. Carbonschwarz Metallic. Black Dakota Leather and Myrtlewood interior.
Hot7

Post by Hot7 »

mjb wrote:Looks nice (chrome and black. mmm), but 80,000,000.00 IDR = 5,148.9612 GBP

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Could have got a first class plane ticket to the UK, bought one here for £1000 (16 million IDR) and bought a 100" TV with the change :lol:

What's going on with your rear wheels by the way, it looks like the first time you put anything in the boot or back seat you're going to be rubbing on the wheelarches!
well.. if a bought new one it will cost around 300million idr! tax in indonesia is very expensive especially for european car hahaha!

the rear wheels not rubbing anyway. the fender rolled up. it looks very near with wheel arch because i put 2 subwoofers and 2 powers in bagage.
Hot7

Post by Hot7 »

HimBigChief wrote:Personally I think that looks class! I'm liking the deep dish rims, and the perfect spacing/offset to get them sat right at the edges of the arches. I'm guessing the arches have been rolled/cut back to clear? Also, how much has the car been lowered by, and what size rims are those?
well same with kenny did. i change the pcd so it become 5 bolts. the front wheel offset is 42 with 225/35 and rear is 45 with 235/35. i dont know how much my car been lowered.

the rims size is only 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear

why i say ONLY???? because friend of mine success put 20 inches wheels with 10inches widht on rear fender!
hahaha
Hot7

Post by Hot7 »

Welton wrote:That looks very cool!

I'm going to guess at 20" 'rimz' and a 55mm drop.

Look - he's got a UV reflective windscreen - *stamps feet* :(

Send our love to Kenny by the way we miss him so :)
you wrong! hahaha :lol: it just a set of 19 inch rims..
UOO indonesia is very hot! so i put tinted film. it cost around 500$ :cry: but i got it from previous owner haha :lol:
but next project is will bring those tinted film to trash bin cos its too dark for me
Hot7

Post by Hot7 »

highlander wrote:Man, that is a seriously tasty set of wheels!

My wifely person (my Neng Geulis!) is from Bogor, Indonesia. Is that your house the car is in front of? Where is that, Jakarta?

My 406 LX is seriously less modified than that. I love the alloys and the exhaust.

To anyone who hasn't driven in Indonesia - you need the UV windscreen there; glare can be horrific. It's more common (than not) to have a UV tint over there.

Cheers
Graeme
no haha i wish i have that big building.. i just find a good background and i just found it :P
yes in Jakarta.. so hot here!! well you are very lucky get wife from bogor! hahaha

by the way.. i want ask something to all of you guys

can i put brake kit of 406 coupe to my 406?
Welly

Post by Welly »

I think you can replace the suspension strut from a 406 3.0V6 coupe complete with Brembo calipers onto your 406 saloon. In fact I think the only dfference is the mounting bracket to hold the bigger caliper.

You need wheels with bigger caliper clearance but I'm guessing you will be ok with that :wink:
Cars in my care:
Hot7

Post by Hot7 »

Welton wrote:I think you can replace the suspension strut from a 406 3.0V6 coupe complete with Brembo calipers onto your 406 saloon. In fact I think the only dfference is the mounting bracket to hold the bigger caliper.

You need wheels with bigger caliper clearance but I'm guessing you will be ok with that :wink:
actually the standard brake is enough to stop my car. only slightly differnce with standard rims but want something cool behind the rims :P . btw kenny sell his car and (maybe) he's going to change his car to peugeot 307SW
Welly

Post by Welly »

Hot7 wrote:btw kenny sell his car and (maybe) he's going to change his car to peugeot 307SW
I think Kenny he has turned into the Grandpapa :lol:
Cars in my care: