Sneak Peek of my 406. Plz, Come In! Hehehe

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
k3nny
2.0 16v

Post by k3nny »

meh .... you'll be lucky enough to be covered by the magazines here because the modification and auto battle (which occur almost every month through out the year) has so many cars to shot and reviewed.

i have a shot scheduled from the magazine, but i don't know if i'm eligible for cover or not.
there are lotsa garages and workshops in my town alone, and each garage/workshops usually have a line of 5 - 10 cars waiting to be modified.

from simple subtle modification for daily use, to extreme makeover for competition.

if you have a skill for bodykit design, fabrication, mechanical, and sound system knowledge .... you'll be one rich bloke down here mate!
Cars, Computers, Chicks, 3C for a complete life. add a number 6 between them then you get double pleasure. hahaha!

Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

So why is car modding so popular in Indonisia? are you all cash rich or something? :P

Over here we tend to get half-arsed attempts at modding where some local kid drives around in a grey primer coloured Corsa with some huge white plastic thing stuck to it for years and never gets it finished :roll:

There is of course a few that do it well but not that many I think.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
rapport25
3.0 24v
Location: either in my Audi SQ5+, X- trail Aventura or Mini Cooper Cab

Post by rapport25 »

Have to say i love the look of your pug i agree with the others though loose the lexus rears i would stick with standard or d9 lights if they will fit and just buy led bulbs to give a different look if thats what you are after i would also get the longer lights off a d9 as they are bigger than the d8's good work cant wait to see it finished :cheesy:
k3nny
2.0 16v

Post by k3nny »

@welton

it's just too obvious that the locals don't have anything better to do other than taking pictures of half nude race queens, wet t-shirt contest, auto battle. we're far left behind by advanced countries like uk or us, so why bother catching up ?! :cheesy:
Cars, Computers, Chicks, 3C for a complete life. add a number 6 between them then you get double pleasure. hahaha!

niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

K3nny..... if I had a hat on I'd take it off to you sir for the second time..... sweet as my man! ! ! Sweet as, now all you need is a nice tastey turbo or V6 lump under the bonnet lol

Sweet as always, hurry up with them other pics !
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"