Turbo engine conversion

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Re: Turbo engine conversion

Post by Welly »

I was wondering why so much of the front end has been stripped, and why I missed this thread first time round :cry:
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
Maxxy.P
1.6 8v

Post by Maxxy.P »

niz406 wrote:
Maxxy.P wrote: Out with the old Dturbo

No Offence dude... but it looks like you crashed it with a turbo diesel engine and survived..... me thinks with a tuned turbo petrol you will kill yourself... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:)
The crumpled wing wasnt my fault, I was parked up at a mates house and their neighbour in a landrover clipped it. so it wasnt my fault.
Welton wrote:I was wondering why so much of the front end has been stripped, and why I missed this thread first time round :cry:
Well after you remove the bumper, grill and slam panel you dont have anything left really.
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

Maxxy.P wrote: The crumpled wing wasnt my fault, I was parked up at a mates house and their neighbour in a landrover clipped it. so it wasnt my fault.
Ah I see, did you kick ass and take numbers?? did they pay for repairs etc...???

Also what about my other questions about your pistons and rods??? :D
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"
Maxxy.P
1.6 8v

Post by Maxxy.P »

niz406 wrote:
Maxxy.P wrote: The crumpled wing wasnt my fault, I was parked up at a mates house and their neighbour in a landrover clipped it. so it wasnt my fault.
Ah I see, did you kick ass and take numbers?? did they pay for repairs etc...???

Also what about my other questions about your pistons and rods??? :D
The guy was pretty cool about it and came to the door comfessing, and was through in the insurance veyr very quick.

What do u want to know about the pistons and rods ??
niz406
Admin <BR>Turbo God

Post by niz406 »

Maxxy.P wrote:The guy was pretty cool about it and came to the door comfessing, and was through in the insurance veyr very quick.

What do u want to know about the pistons and rods ??
Who's are you using.... how much and why not H-Beam rods ????
Niz406
--------
"Some Say he can fart fire, whilst others say he can urinate rocket fuel.... all we know is he's called... The Niz"