my weezley deezley

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
GingerMagic
3.0 24v

Re: my weezley deezley

Post by GingerMagic »

To be fair - you can do what you like to the car, it cost you £150 which you could easily get back by simply throwing the car away....

I still think it looks okay, I'm keen to see it when it has its livery on it.

The black stuff around the windows can be peeled off, its easier if its warmed by the sun or a hairdryer..... 8)
2003 2.2hdi estate - mine
1998 Volvo 940 auto estate - also mine
2019 Citroen C3 something - the wife's
PP2000 user, can help with faults / diagnostics in the Bournemouth area.
biggee
1.6 8v

Post by biggee »

I appreciate the comments, I bought the car for £150, ive spent possibly another £150 doing the work to it all in, id be struggling anywhere to find a van that looks half decent with mot on it for less than £300. I needed something for my tools to be in, something that will stand out and be noticed, and something that's good on fuel- plus I have the space to put in an install to show off what I do. being a fairly new business moneys tight, advertising budget it tighter than two coats of paint so it made sense to do something different that will be a rolling advert. its a tool for the business in more ways than one- it carrys the tools, shows what I can do, its an advert. I don't need a high load or working height but I do need to be able to get into some places like office car parks etc.

cheers for the comments folks

its still getting work done to it so ill post pics up when its totally done and liveried up
dirtydirtydiesel
3.0 24v

Post by dirtydirtydiesel »

Hey no offence ment or implyed :? , & I wasn't to know that the car only stood you at £300 inc all the work (so you must have very cheep motor factors where you are if not cheep vans).
Best of luck with it & I hope it does all you set out to acheive :) .
All the best DDD.
2002 110 HDi estate, Rapier in monaco blue! ( found quite a bit more power :cheesy: ) SOLD I've sorted the airbag light :cheesy:
1998 3.0 V6 SE coupe in Diablo Red ( my baby ) sold
2006 206 1.4 16v sport in Aegean blue ( wife's shopping trolley :roll: )

2006 BMW e61 535d m-sport :supafrisk: run's for cover :lol:
biggee
1.6 8v

Post by biggee »

its handy being in the trade haha

I work for myself doing in car entertainment/ parking aids/ cameras/ phone kits and the like. I deal with quite a few garages so I call in favours as n when I need them lol