My lion hdi 110 Estate =)

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
lozz
3.0 24v

Re: My lion hdi 110 Estate =)

Post by lozz »

Thats a tongue twister :roll:

Can you say all that in one go withought stopping to take a breather?

bet you carnt :lol:
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

lozz wrote:Thats a tongue twister :roll:

Can you say all that in one go withought stopping to take a breather?

bet you carnt :lol:
Embarrasingly mate i couldn't say much of it at all, i can swear :lol: and count in Welsh but thats about it... It's sadly a foreign language to a lot of us sheep botherers. :wink:
2000 W 2.0hdi 110 7 seat estate Blue.

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
lozz
3.0 24v

Post by lozz »

iused to be able to speak welsh, icarnt anymore
my gran was welsh, so its something we was force fed
Mig5
1.8 16v

Post by Mig5 »

DaiRees wrote: I used to have to go to Marinha Grande for tool trials when I worked in plastics, that area's not so touristy and as a result very very nice. People are so friendly! Got the worst sunburn I've ever had in Nazare :oops: :lol:
IT is a small world indeed. Worked in the mould for plastics industry in that very town.
Which companies did you interact with?
people are very friendly, even more if you dont speak the language!? :cheesy:
Send you a pm about stickers, do you send them abroad or not really?
1999 2.0 hdi 110hp Estate in cherry red complete with A\C and also french intermittently working electrics.
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

Mig5 wrote:
DaiRees wrote: I used to have to go to Marinha Grande for tool trials when I worked in plastics, that area's not so touristy and as a result very very nice. People are so friendly! Got the worst sunburn I've ever had in Nazare :oops: :lol:
IT is a small world indeed. Worked in the mould for plastics industry in that very town.
He'll deliver them but you'll have to pay for 2 flights plus accomodation, small price really he does a fantastic job. 8)

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

Mig5 wrote:
There were 4 companies we used altogether plus a couple of test houses, I remember Moldene because they had the lions share of our work, but can't remember the names of the others. As I said some lovely people but they were nuts, working long hours and ignoring health and safety, don't think I met anyone who had all their fingers!! I hate business travel generally but actually have many fond memories of my trips out there :D

Yes mate, I'll ship the stickers anywhere worldwide for the same cost, it's only an airmail letter so it's not stupidly expensive. We're all about encouraging a global community 8)
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
Mig5
1.8 16v

Post by Mig5 »

DaiRees wrote:
Mig5 wrote:
There were 4 companies we used altogether plus a couple of test houses, I remember Moldene because they had the lions share of our work, but can't remember the names of the others. As I said some lovely people but they were nuts, working long hours and ignoring health and safety, don't think I met anyone who had all their fingers!! I hate business travel generally but actually have many fond memories of my trips out there :D

Yes mate, I'll ship the stickers anywhere worldwide for the same cost, it's only an airmail letter so it's not stupidly expensive. We're all about encouraging a global community 8)
Going very OT here, I worked with Somema and other smaller companies around Marinha Grande for around 6 years.
Call it what you like, but hardwork is not something the Portuguese are afraid of, I only discovered that when I moved abroad and had to slow down to everyone else's pace. I do miss the weather and cheap beer. :(
1999 2.0 hdi 110hp Estate in cherry red complete with A\C and also french intermittently working electrics.
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Mig5 wrote: Call it what you like, but hardwork is not something the Portuguese are afraid of, I only discovered that when I moved abroad and had to slow down to everyone else's pace. I do miss the weather and cheap beer. :(
Come to the UK to work - There will be Tea Breaks, Clock-Watching, Time-Off for various personal problems, complaints about not being paid enough but not doing anything in return to warrant it, oh and Meetings.........lots of meetings [Read: Talk bullshit, make it sound optimistic......then leave things as they were before]

I'm sure DaiRees is a trained Flippy-Chart operative? I think he was also going for his 'Red Pointy Pen' diploma but fear he may have failed this.
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
Mig5
1.8 16v

Post by Mig5 »

Welly wrote:

I'm sure DaiRees is a trained Flippy-Chart operative? I think he was also going for his 'Red Pointy Pen' diploma but fear he may have failed this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Any comment David?
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

Welly wrote:I'm sure DaiRees is a trained Flippy-Chart operative? I think he was also going for his 'Red Pointy Pen' diploma but fear he may have failed this.
Me? Fail? ME? I don't fail stuff Welters! Sometimes I choose not to finish stuff.... But I never fail :supafrisk: :) :lol:

Fully qualified in flippy charts and red pointy pens, also death by powerpoint and I'm now the bloke who checks that other people are checking stuff properly. :oops:
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
scotty73
3.0 24v

Post by scotty73 »

DaiRees wrote:
Welly wrote:I'm sure DaiRees is a trained Flippy-Chart operative? I think he was also going for his 'Red Pointy Pen' diploma but fear he may have failed this.
Me? Fail? ME? I don't fail stuff Welters! Sometimes I choose not to finish stuff.... But I never fail :supafrisk: :) :lol:

Fully qualified in flippy charts and red pointy pens, also death by powerpoint and I'm now the bloke who checks that other people are checking stuff properly. :oops:
GIZZ a job....I think i can hold a pen. :lol: