Roylewaa's Auto GLX

Post pictures here! Host them in the gallery or at another online hosting site like photobucket.com
Roylewaa
2.0 Turbo

Roylewaa's Auto GLX

Post by Roylewaa »

Thought i'd post a few pics as ive spent the day cleaning and sorting out a few little jobs, bulbs, replacing broken trim etc, anyway here's a few pics, Ignore the hideous head unit, its coming out and going in the bin when my new one arrives
The awesome 90's creme velour, mmmmm :cheesy:
And finally my broken blind
My dog watched me throughout, and I'm sure he was taking notes at one point :supafrisk:
Love the colour, but judging by the rough feel of the paintwork, even after waxing it needs a good polish and claybar treatment
Not a spec of rust in sight, all the sills are superb, its in better nick and even drives smoother and quieter than a 51 plate Mondeo I had
I'l post up some more 'arty' ones when I get a chance

Future plans are some nice 17's as I don't really like the wheels and clear side repeaters, and maybe debadging
Don't want to lower it as I really love the smooth ride
D8 2.1 TD saloon, oh yeah :)
plod
3.0 24v

Re: Roylewaa's Auto GLX

Post by plod »

Scrubbed up nicely bud!

Clear repeaters were only £12.55 on the bay when I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and that was with chrome orange bulbs - my mate who works in the motor factors say they charge a tenner for 2 of those bulbs!!

With the blind - is it one of the clips on the blind rail that has broke, and is it the type where the clip is pressed in and not slid in???
1999 D8.5 HDi GLX - Sold :(

2007 Mondingo Zetec - I seek forgiveness :( Bring back my 406
Roylewaa
2.0 Turbo

Post by Roylewaa »

It has yes so theres nothing to hold the blind up at one side, I'm not sure how the clip comes off, the ones in my local breakers don't have the blinds, they're both LX's so don't know if it was an optional extra??
plod
3.0 24v

Post by plod »

I bought a blind off Omega with the intention of making a good one out of that one and mine, but seems they updated and mine is different.

I drilled the clips out ready to use.

If you want to pm me your address, i'll pop one of these clips in the post and you can try and see if you can fit it into yours if you like???
1999 D8.5 HDi GLX - Sold :(

2007 Mondingo Zetec - I seek forgiveness :( Bring back my 406
Roylewaa
2.0 Turbo

Post by Roylewaa »

That would be cool mate, thankyou

Pm'd