Welcome to the 406 Owners Club (406oc.co.uk and pug406.co.uk). If you havn't registered, you can post in here, and find out what the site is all about!

Moderator: Moderators

raidar1
1.6 8v

Post by raidar1 »

Hi all , have been nosing about the site for a few days deciced to take the plunge, have a 406 1.9td only the baby 90bhp, oh and sorry blue 406 but i ahve lexarse lights! anyway looking forward to talking to you all, anyone else from shropshire area? got to switch to the body forum as there is an anti white conspiracy (paint) over there and its all one sided, lol :D
depreciation what depreciation!!!!
Blue406
406 Gimp

Re: newbie

Post by Blue406 »

raidar1 wrote:Hi all , have been nosing about the site for a few days deciced to take the plunge, have a 406 1.9td only the baby 90bhp, oh and sorry blue 406 but i ahve lexarse lights! anyway looking forward to talking to you all, anyone else from shropshire area? got to switch to the body forum as there is an anti white conspiracy (paint) over there and its all one sided, lol :D
Welcome to the forums. We're a friendly bunch really. :D Even if you do have Lexarse lights :P
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

Welcome there chappy, hope you enjoy the Forum 8)
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
MaDc0w
2.0 16v

Post by MaDc0w »

Welcome to the forum.

Ignore Blue and his phase against Lexarse lights :P They still rock!

*Looks through the gallery* Yeah what's with the white 4oh6's? White with grey ghost flames trimmed in green..... mmmmm
Welton wrote:Couldn't help it........... at first it was the picture of the 2 tone grey 406........and then later the monitor just got sprayed
406OC Image Support