Moderator Positions

We tell you what we're doing, you tell us what we're doing good or bad.

Moderator: Moderators

nick
Site Admin

Moderator Positions

Post by nick »

Ok folks, whos up for being a moderator?

I'm looking for around 2 or 3 just now. That should cover us, and future growth for a while..

Ideally you will have been active on the boards for a while, know the regulars, and are able to spot spammers.

Oncewe get the mods in, any newly registered users will post as normal, but their posts will be held in a q, to make sure theyre real people. The mods check the q, make sure theyre legit, and allow the user to post, or delete them if theyre spam.

PM me if your interested, I'll talk it over with Niz, and then we shall put it to the public vote (if theres more than 2 or 3 interested)..

Cheers,

Nick
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Re: Moderator Positions

Post by Welly »

Excellent news!
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work
teamster1975
Site Admin & Mad Biker!

Post by teamster1975 »

Sure is!
1996 406 1.8LX Got a bad case of hydro lock!
1996 406 Executive 2.0 Turbo XU10J2TE No longer hangin' on in there :(
1997 Honda CB500V
2003 Volvo V40 1.8 GDi SE killed by a nutter in a beemer 5 series
2008 Mondeo 2.0 TDCi Titanium X

"Always look on the bright side of life, dedo, dedo dedodedo"
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

Gotta agree with both you dudes :lol:
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
Welly

Post by Welly »

But who will it be??????????

Cars in my care:
Doggy
Mod with a 2.2 HDi, De-Fapped!

Post by Doggy »

Welton wrote:But who will it be??????????

I have my suspicions.... :
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu:
Anyone who reckons driving with front fogs on 'makes you look a knob' gets my vote.

Seconded anyone :?:
steve_earwig
Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Re: Moderator **Positions**

Post by steve_earwig »

Karma Sutra for computer geeks
I'm pleased to say I've no idea who Simon Cowell is (ah, the joys of Croatian television, where comedians are all grossly overweight, probably drunk and keep repeating the same jokes and would you believe that, after repeating Married With Children (mmm, Christina Applegate) ad nausium they're now making their own version? Through the barrel and half way through the concrete floor underneath. Plus they have their own versions of televisual garbage like Who Wants To Be A Greedy Bastard and The Wettest Twat and Big F*cking Brother, which is the biggest load of shite immaginable in any sodding language. At least they've stopped repeating Only Fools for the time being but I'd expect the odd unavoidable Christmas special just as a reminder that this is how they see the English when we're not wearing bowler hats and puking up warm beer and, oh my god, Jamie "do the world a service and punch me in the face" Oliver, gah! And would you believe that, not only do they have to pay a licence fee, but there're no advert-free channels? I counted the ads once, there were 23 of them, TWENTY FARKING THREE! How are you meant to follow a story when it's broken up by half an hour of adverts for German banks dubbed into Croatian just in case some fool somewhere still thinks the Croats have any financial control??)

Umm, seconded.
Unskilled meddling sin©e 2007

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
Blue406
406 Gimp

Post by Blue406 »

steve_earwig wrote:
I'm pleased to say I've no idea who Simon Cowell is (ah, the joys of Croatian television, where comedians are all grossly overweight, probably drunk and keep repeating the same jokes and would you believe that, after repeating Married With Children (mmm, Christina Applegate) ad nausium they're now making their own version? Through the barrel and half way through the concrete floor underneath. Plus they have their own versions of televisual garbage like Who Wants To Be A Greedy Bastard and The Wettest Twat and Big F*cking Brother, which is the biggest load of shite immaginable in any sodding language. At least they've stopped repeating Only Fools for the time being but I'd expect the odd unavoidable Christmas special just as a reminder that this is how they see the English when we're not wearing bowler hats and puking up warm beer and, oh my god, Jamie "do the world a service and punch me in the face" Oliver, gah! And would you believe that, not only do they have to pay a licence fee, but there're no advert-free channels? I counted the ads once, there were 23 of them, TWENTY FARKING THREE! How are you meant to follow a story when it's broken up by half an hour of adverts for German banks dubbed into Croatian just in case some fool somewhere still thinks the Croats have any financial control??)

Umm, seconded.
*click of fingers" aaaand you're back in the room.
Doggy
Mod with a 2.2 HDi, De-Fapped!

Post by Doggy »

steve_earwig wrote:Karma Sutra for computer geeks

Umm, seconded.
Love to hear your views on John Sergeant, Steve.

(Doesn't matter if you don't watch Strictly, apparently most people don't watch it but vote anyway).

Next election should be fun...........
2002 HDi 2.2 Exec Estate, (2008-12) (wonderful)
2003 HDi 2.2 6-speed Exec Estate (2012-19) (also a gem)
2009 Citroen C5 2.0 HDi VTR+ Estate (godawful heap)
2008 BMW E91 330i touring (great fun - murdered by a reversing SUV)
2007 BMW E91 325i touring (slower smoother quieter)
Welly

Post by Welly »

steve_earwig wrote:Who Wants To Be A Greedy Bastard and The Wettest Twat and Big F*cking Brother, which is the biggest load of shite immaginable in any sodding language
I hate it when Tea comes out of your nose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cars in my care:
steve_earwig
Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Post by steve_earwig »

dogslife wrote:Love to hear your views on John Sergeant, Steve.
Lovely man, so what if he buggers chimpanzees, that's a small price to pay.
Next election should be fun...........
Nah, there's been no-one to vote for since Lord Sutch died :(
Unskilled meddling sin©e 2007

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.