Unanswered posts!

We tell you what we're doing, you tell us what we're doing good or bad.

Moderator: Moderators

lofty
2.2 16v

Re: Unanswered posts!

Post by lofty »

Speak as you find and all that.... i am impressed with the way the site seems to be run. I'm a moderator on my own RS Owners club local group web site, and its a difficult balance between welcoming new members without seeming offish or excluding them from the banter etc etc.

The initial 5 post approval thing is a good idea in my mind, and the search function works well to.

Overall, i think its a great site, without being too over moderated, friendly and the banter is good!

Matt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2001 D9 406 Hdi 90bhp Rapier Estate - Platinum Silver
1999 306 GTi-6 Weekend Toy- Astor Grey
MicknChris
1.6 8v

Post by MicknChris »

Only just found this thread, I've been posting on various threads here, no problems so far, as a newbie I like the was the club is managed, I have found much info useful and other members seem like a great bunch! Think I might stay! lol!
teamster1975
Site Admin & Mad Biker!

Post by teamster1975 »

It's a good bunch of guys n gals here Mick 8) :D
1996 406 1.8LX Got a bad case of hydro lock!
1996 406 Executive 2.0 Turbo XU10J2TE No longer hangin' on in there :(
1997 Honda CB500V
2003 Volvo V40 1.8 GDi SE killed by a nutter in a beemer 5 series
2008 Mondeo 2.0 TDCi Titanium X

"Always look on the bright side of life, dedo, dedo dedodedo"
jasper5
3.0 24v

Post by jasper5 »

Another twist this thread..... It would be useful sometimes if after you have given advice on a particular problem, that the OP gives feedback as to whether the advice given was correct for their particular question.
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Post by Welly »

jasper5 wrote:Another twist this thread..... It would be useful sometimes if after you have given advice on a particular problem, that the OP gives feedback as to whether the advice given was correct for their particular question.
Blimey Jasper, if they did that they'd have to close this place down immediately :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cars in my care:
2021 Kia Spottage 1.6 Pez Turbo Dual Clutch Gearbox Trickery
2013 Renner Twingo - donkey work