I am a bit of a dumbass.....

We tell you what we're doing, you tell us what we're doing good or bad.

Moderator: Moderators

MixMan
1.8 16v

I am a bit of a dumbass.....

Post by MixMan »

Ok, I have tried all sorts of things and can't figure out how to upload a pic on a post...... :oops:
H E L P ! ! !
Currently frustrated by: 2002 2.2HDi Executive Saloon
nick
Site Admin

Re: I am a bit of a dumbass.....

Post by nick »

On the posting page, at the bottom under neat the Submit button, there are two tabs. One says Options, the other says Upload Attachment.

Hit the Upload Attachment button and that should be you!

Nick
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:
steve_earwig
Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Post by steve_earwig »

Most on here use Photobucket.com, make an account, follow the instructions. It's turned into a bit of a popup monster these days but I think most image hosting sites are the same (unless anyone knows better)

Or you can just upload pictures to the firum, you might have to crop them down a bit because they display full size (so my digicams pics at 4000x3000 would take ages to upload and you'd only be able to see half of them. 1024x768 seems a good size.

If you reply to this post you should see 2 tabs under the text frame - "Options" and "Upload attachment". Click on "upload attachment", "browse" for the file on your computer, double click it or hit "Open", it'll then take you back here, click "add the file". It should then upload it. It then says "place inline" or "delete file" so click "place inline" if you want a link to your picture linked from your post
DSCN0725.JPG
(147.45 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
, or alternatively, right click the filename of your picture, "copy link location", hit the image ("Img") tabs up there :arrowu: and paste the link inside them.

SOunds a bit involved but it's not really, once you've done it a few times it's easy.
Unskilled meddling sin©e 2007

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
steve_earwig
Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Post by steve_earwig »

Hold on, 2 replies? Oops, sorry nick :oops:
Unskilled meddling sin©e 2007

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
nick
Site Admin

Post by nick »

Ha. Mines was short and sweet. ;)
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol: