I'd value your opinions

Polls go here.

Moderator: Moderators

What should I call my consultancy company?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:15 pm

DARC
No votes
DaiRees Consultancy
No votes
The REESource
50%
The Rees Source
No votes
They're all crap, think of something else!
50%
I've got a better idea, see below...
No votes

Total votes: 4

DaiRees
Site Admin

I'd value your opinions

Post by DaiRees »

Right dudes, as many of you will remember I had a kinda "enforced" change of career about 18 months ago, and to cut a long story short, while I have a full time job that's reasonably OK, I also now have the opportunity to do a bit of Quality / Environmental / Health and Safety / Management Systems consultancy in my spare time to boost my income back up to somewhere near where it was before :roll: . So I now need to set meself up as a sole trader, and the company needs a name.

My first though was to do what everyone else does and go with my initials, DAR Consultancy, a bit boring methinks and the acronym is DARC, which probably doesn't portray the right image :lol: :oops:

DaiRees Consultancy? Hmmm, maybe :?

Then I kicked around various variations of the kid's names and other personally significant words, but nothing seems to work for me :(

So I was talking to a colleague (who's a right smart arse when it comes to wordcraft :lol: ) and in about 10 seconds flat he came up with the "The REESource". I quite like it but I don't know if it's too cheesy. He even came up with the tag line "Don't have the resource? Call The REESource!" which I'm sure is too cheesy! :oops: :oops:

So what would you lot do? If I go with that do I make it "The REESource" or "The Rees Source"? Any other suggestions?

Any comments appreciated :P
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
puggy
Resident Pervert

Re: I'd value your opinions

Post by puggy »

D.R. Consultancy

which could be Dai Rees Consultancy

or Direct Resource Consultancy whichever suits at the time, possibly.
.. ooh are those drugs for me Matron
neildavies
3.0 24v

Post by neildavies »

I think something else alltogether. The REEsource is OK if you wanted to pick one of your options, but I didn't realise the point in it until you explained it.
2007 Mondeo Titanium X 2.0 TDCi
2007 307cc Sport 2.0 HDi 136
Gone but never forgotten: 2002 406 Coupe SE 2.2 HDi
Blue406
406 Gimp

Post by Blue406 »

Whatever the decision. I'll create a professional logo for you for nowt. £350 odd worth of logos and branding for feck all :)
DaiRees
Site Admin

Post by DaiRees »

Good man Bluey! 8) :cheesy: :P
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"