[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
406oc.co.uk • View topic - and today i have mostly been...

and today i have mostly been...

Just your normal general chatting in here..

Moderator: Moderators

Re: and today i have mostly been...

Postby steve_earwig » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:52 am

He seems to be taking it philosophically, only a matter of time sort of thing. I think it scared me more tbh. He's chronically depressed at the best of times, although he has taken the doctor's advice about booze (gone) and fags (I bought him an e.fag which he's constantly tooting on).

This is him http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0963327/
Talking bollocks sin©e 2007

2004 D9 2.0 HDi 110 Estate lhd VF38ERHZF81657352 - now slod :( :( :(
1991 Yamaha TDM850
2008 Toyota Recall4 2.0 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTI ATM LHD JTMBH31V90D007261 - flimsy piece of crap.
1953 Matchless G3LS - Seriously!
steve_earwig

Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Postby Welly » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:54 am

He used to be in the Film industry? :o

What is it with that industry and depression in later years :? I wonder if it's about feeling like your 'someone' to being 'no-one'........
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Postby steve_earwig » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:13 am

I think a lot of it is his own doing, when he had a company he threw his weight around and stood on quite a few toes. Then his bank folded, taking all his money and leaving him with debts (which are still surfacing). So now, as a freelance, he gets very little work, mostly calls from ex-colleagues that need a hand.

1991 Yamaha TDM850
2008 Toyota Recall4 2.0 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTI ATM LHD JTMBH31V90D007261 - flimsy piece of crap.
steve_earwig

Postby Welly » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:42 pm

How sad, that's a shame, sounds like an interesting man to know though :D
Welly

Postby Doggy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:59 pm

...confirming the world's least favourite airline have not cancelled our flights to Portugal next week after all. :roll:

As if it wasn't bad enough enduring serial rape over the cost of putting a case in the hold and wanting to sit together, (£100 :evil: ),
we've had days of not knowing whether we'd be going or not.

I have concluded that you could'nt save Michael O'Leary from drowning by taking your foot off his head.....
You'd have to persuade the rest of the crowd too.
2003 HDi 2.2 6-speed Exec Estate
Doggy
Mod with a 2.2 HDi, De-Fapped!

Postby steve_earwig » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Who? A quick search... Oh, chief exec of Rhinoair. I'm not surprised, I hear bad stuff about them, lots. Let's hope the aircraft doesn't need push-starting :shock:

I've just spent half an hour with t'wife in Offertissima (like poundland but Croatian, so it's even crappier) and the smell of cheap plastic tat has given me a headache. Arse :(

1991 Yamaha TDM850
steve_earwig

Postby Welly » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Was the ryanair thing because many Pilot's were due to be taking annual leave but they continued to allow flight bookings (sans driver*)?
Welly

Postby trufflehunt » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:59 pm

From what I've read, Ryanair pilots have been leaving in droves.

Other airlines, Norwegian, for example have been recruiting.
2000 "W" HDI 110 Executive Saloon (Retired).
trufflehunt
2.0 Turbo

Postby OllieNZ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:35 pm

UH OH Doggo..... :supafrisk:

by , on Flickr

Introducing Tinkerbell, She's 11wks, collected her on Tuesday
OllieNZ
2.0 Turbo

Postby PeterN » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Lovely, so innocent looking - at the moment.

Peter
PeterN
3.0 24v

Postby Doggy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 pm

She's really cute. :mrgreen:

A tri-colour cavalier, I assume?
2003 HDi 2.2 6-speed Exec Estate
Doggy
Mod with a 2.2 HDi, De-Fapped!

Postby OllieNZ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:11 pm

OllieNZ
2.0 Turbo

Postby steve_earwig » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 am

1991 Yamaha TDM850
steve_earwig

Postby Welly » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:50 pm

I'm not a massive fan of dogs but she does look cute :D my Uncle used to have two cav's like that and I distinctly remember how soft they were to stroke.

Looks forward* to going home later to 2 x cats who appear not to give a sh*t about me/us/anyone :(
Welly

Postby Welly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:22 am

at the weekend i was mostly....

Fitting discs and pads to daughter's Twingo.

Why is it that you can watch someone tighten a nut/bolt for you and think nothing of it...but when YOU tighten an important bolt yourself you get all paranoid about it :?

All went well and the brakes are now quite urgent :o
Welly

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat