I have an issue with my coupe.
My blower was damaged so I replaced it.
I also noticed that blower 4-pin plug was also damaged.
2 pins were constant 12V
2 pins were 0-12V, depends on wich gear wwas set on panel
I fixed the plug, tried to test and it was good.
After montage, something happened (sorry for the music):
- from first to one before last setting it's blowing with the same power
- last gear it's blowing with a half power
What could have gone wrong? Maybe something during assembly?
- I tried to switch climatronic panel with 2 others. Same problem.
- the air conditioning does not turn on
- when I'm testing aircon in PP2000, it's turning on for couple of secodns and cold air is blowing
Talk about the 406's electrical system, what wires do what, how to add extra functionality, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1