[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
406oc.co.uk • View topic - Trip computer, wire 4310 (fuel warning light)

Trip computer, wire 4310 (fuel warning light)

Talk about the 406's electrical system, what wires do what, how to add extra functionality, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby DeeTurbo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:11 am

Hi all,

I've retro fitted a D8 trip computer in to my 306 HDI.

It all works a part from estimated fuel range.

I'm unsure if the D8 sends a voltage to the trip computer or I it drops to ground when the feul warning light comes on.

Can someone that has worked on a trip computer please tell me if wire 4310 is 12v when the fuel warn light comes on or is the wire 0V.
DeeTurbo

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Electrical System and Diagnostics