[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
406oc.co.uk • View topic - Welly misses mileage milestone by miles

Welly misses mileage milestone by miles

It's inevitable, resistance is futile!

Re: Welly misses mileage milestone by miles

Postby scotty73 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:14 pm

2000 W 2.0hdi 110 7 seat estate Blue.

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
scotty73
3.0 24v

Postby Doggy » Thu May 16, 2013 9:56 pm

2003 HDi 2.2 6-speed Exec Estate
Doggy
Mod with a 2.2 HDi, De-Fapped!

Postby puggy » Thu May 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Why thankyou doggy :)

I tried to give up smoking once , my plan was that when i felt like a ciggy i
would have a wank instead !! didn't work though , after 20 i was shooting
potato juice so 40 a day was out the question , gave up and went back to smoking :twisted:
.. ooh are those drugs for me Matron
puggy
Resident Pervert

Postby lozz » Fri May 17, 2013 12:12 am

Hello puggy 8)

Good to see you back on here mate,
lozz
3.0 24v

Postby mjb » Sat May 18, 2013 8:32 am

I'm on the e-cigs too. Proper ones mind, the fake cigarette ones are utter crap.

My current weapon of choice is a pair of Vivi Novas with 1.8 ohm heads, one filled with RY4 (a tobaccoish flavour) and the other has the divine Strawberry Shortcake flavour.

I still smoke once a day after food, and whenever the son's being an arsehole (i.e. all weekend usually) but I can really feel the difference in the morning when I've had more than a couple of fags the day before, so I try to limit the fags - not to mention the ludicrous price of the things!

Been nearly 8 months on e-cigs now and not once have I felt a desire to go outside to smoke at work. Much better in the car too - no stench of stale smoke, no shit-i-dropped-my-fag panics, and I don't have to open the window to let the rain in!
<steve_earwig> I think this forum is more about keeping our cars going with minimal outlay than giving our cars more reason to go bang
mjb
Site Admin

Postby DaiRees » Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm

DaiRees
Site Admin

Postby Welly » Tue May 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Dai, are you going to use the Volvo dealer for servicing?

I'm separating from the 'bosom' of the dealers this year and going it alone :supafrisk: I've most likely over-stayed my welcome a couple of years ago if I'm honest (they don't give a rats arse about you after 2 or 3 years). I was hanging around as I was worried about a potential expensive failure of the ABS module (£900.00) which Volvo are very generous to fix mostly out of goodwill as long as you've used the dealer network :frown: I was also keen to have a 'FVSH' knowing it's complete bullcrap but buyers love to see it.

The last two years I've only had 'essential servicing' at £150.00 per year and I've done all the other bits myself (plugs, filters, brakes etc) well I say 'myself'.... :oops:

Due a service next week now along with an 'injector clean' :supafrisk: hoping for more mpg's but don't tell Doggy.........
Welly
The moderator formally known as Welton

Postby DaiRees » Tue May 21, 2013 2:29 pm

DaiRees
Site Admin

Postby scotty73 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:31 pm

2000 W 2.0hdi 110 7 seat estate Blue.

And this glue is for my submarine not for putting up you're f*c*ing noses, and dont think i dont notice cos i do... Buy your own f*c*ing glue!!! Fatty Lewis Twin town 1997.
scotty73
3.0 24v

Postby Bailes1992 » Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Welly, If you're going to do it, do it properly :wink:
On an autobahn obiovusly :lol:
2016 Ford Focus Style 1.5TDCi (120ps) - Company Car
2016 Dacia Duster Laureate 1.5DCi 4WD - Wife's
1996 Land Rover Defender 90 County SW 300TDi - Toy
Bailes1992

Postby Welly » Wed May 22, 2013 8:37 am

Wimped out early eh? :P
Welly

Postby steve_earwig » Wed May 22, 2013 10:06 am

Maybe it started wobbling too much on the axle stands :supafrisk:

I have a feeling all 4 of those gauges are visibly moving, 'though just one of them's moving anti-clockwise...
Talking bollocks sin©e 2007

2004 D9 2.0 HDi 110 Estate lhd VF38ERHZF81657352 - now slod :( :( :(
1991 Yamaha TDM850
2008 Toyota Recall4 2.0 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTI ATM LHD JTMBH31V90D007261 - flimsy piece of crap.
1953 Matchless G3LS - Seriously!
steve_earwig

Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Postby Welly » Wed May 22, 2013 10:16 am

Welly

Postby Bailes1992 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Best I done was 170 miles on a tank!
2016 Ford Focus Style 1.5TDCi (120ps) - Company Car
2016 Dacia Duster Laureate 1.5DCi 4WD - Wife's
1996 Land Rover Defender 90 County SW 300TDi - Toy
Bailes1992

Postby steve_earwig » Wed May 22, 2013 3:26 pm

That reminds me, I got almost 1,100km out of the Pug while I was driving it last time. This includes the tank magically half-filling itself after it got to empty the first time - you gotta love these HDi fuel gauges :roll:
Talking bollocks sin©e 2007

2004 D9 2.0 HDi 110 Estate lhd VF38ERHZF81657352 - now slod :( :( :(
1991 Yamaha TDM850
2008 Toyota Recall4 2.0 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTI ATM LHD JTMBH31V90D007261 - flimsy piece of crap.
1953 Matchless G3LS - Seriously!
steve_earwig

Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia http://www.jastrebarsko.hr/lokacija/

Previous

Return to Volvo Corner