Any idea what this is called?

Discuss the 406's Bodywork stuff in here (what parts fit what, what can be interchanged with what etc etc).

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
1.6 8v
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:54 pm
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom

Any idea what this is called?

Post by CrazyPeteUK » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Good afternoon,

I'm just wonder if you lovely people would be able to identify this part of my car that has decided to go rotten.
It's from under the spare wheel, its like a metal cap/Drainage bung.

Looked online to find a suitable replacement to cover the whole, not luck :(
Peugeot 406 2.0 HDI Rapier 2000 model. - "My first car" 116k miles

User avatar
Posts: 18660
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:09 pm
Location: Jastrebarsko, Croatia

Re: Any idea what this is called?

Post by steve_earwig » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:48 pm


Could it be #2 here?
spare plug.jpg
Talking bollocks sin©e 2007

2004 D9 2.0 HDi 110 Estate lhd VF38ERHZF81657352 - now slod :( :( :(
1991 Yamaha TDM850
2008 Toyota Recall4 2.0 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTI ATM LHD JTMBH31V90D007261 - flimsy piece of crap.
1953 Matchless G3LS - Seriously!

Post Reply