Discuss the 406's Bodywork stuff in here (what parts fit what, what can be interchanged with what etc etc).
- 3.0 24v
- Posts: 3790
- Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:26 am
- Location: Langford, Somerset
ebay is probably your best bet..... there are loads of coupes being broken down into pieces
or why not claim on insurance???
- 3.0 24v
- Posts: 1778
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:32 pm
- Location: south shields,tyneside
hope you not hurt ,hows your airbags
you really having a bad month supa
best bet gotta be ebay at least you can look from home cos driving round the scrap yards could be a bit dangerous the luck your having right now
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5356
- Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:24 am
- Location: Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales (God's Country!)
Were you in the car when this happened or has it been bumped when parked?
Playtime_Fontayne wrote:"Dai Rees Supplier of Fine Automobilia. Established 2007"
- The moderator formally known as Welton
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:52 pm
- Location: East Midlandfordshire
Dear oh Dear Supa....
If your fully comp and the excess isn't too bad have you thought about claiming?
(don't shout at me it's Mon morning)
Cars in my care:
2005 Volvo S40 T5 a bit pampered
2010 Citroen C4 1.6 HDi turbo de' explosions
2010 Renner Twingo refreshingly simple