Welcome to the 406 Owners Club (406oc.co.uk and pug406.co.uk). If you havn't registered, you can post in here, and find out what the site is all about!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:58 pm
Sorry I had ment to post photos on Saturday, but sometimes life gets in the way. The back shot is not so good but I thought I may as well add it in, she drives lovely but I wish the previous owner had not replaced the gearstick knob with a blank wooden one. But all in all I am very pleased with her, just have to save some pennies to get the odd jobs that need doing on her.
- (275.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- (294.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- (346.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Mod with a 2.2 HDi, De-Fapped!
- Posts: 10109
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:49 pm
- Location: Northants
Looks very nice, Karen Ann.
I've always liked that colour.
2003 HDi 2.2 6-speed Exec Estate
- 1.8 8v
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:46 pm
Tidy looking motor!! I have a spare standard knob kicking about if you want it for not a lot of money?