[Fixed 29/08/2006] Links on links page dosent work

We tell you what we're doing, you tell us what we're doing good or bad.

Moderator: Moderators

[Fixed 29/08/2006] Links on links page dosent work

Postby Scotty » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:45 pm

Nick, the link to 'Peugeot' on the Links page, just opens up the same page?
D8
1.9 DTLX
User avatar
Scotty
1.6 8v
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:40 pm
Location: Falkirk or Cambs

Postby nick » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:16 am

hmm. Good point batman! I'll have a look at the code and see whats happening.

I've split this topc and put these posts into the feedback forum so i can track it! :P
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:
User avatar
nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:59 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Postby nick » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:09 pm

hmm - still working on this one folks! sorry about the delay!
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:
User avatar
nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:59 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Postby nick » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:38 pm

Ok - I fixed this one, but exisiting links had to be removed (there was a problem with the SQL queries).

Cheers!

Nick

(Sorry it took so long!)
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:
User avatar
nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:59 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Postby MaDc0w » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:28 pm

:shock: :shock:

Do you have a copy of the those good links Scotty and I posted before so they can be readded?

If you can paste them in a txt or something and shoot them my way i'll gladly add them back.
Welton wrote:Couldn't help it........... at first it was the picture of the 2 tone grey 406........and then later the monitor just got sprayed


406OC Image Support
User avatar
MaDc0w
2.0 16v
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Germany/Luxemburg

Postby nick » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:44 am

MaDc0w wrote::shock: :shock:

Do you have a copy of the those good links Scotty and I posted before so they can be readded?

If you can paste them in a txt or something and shoot them my way i'll gladly add them back.


Hows that for ya chief? :D

Nick to the rescue! lol

Nick
Thanks,
Nick
DaiRees wrote:I got the "premium" standard fit system in mine, 10 speakers, changer, JBL amp. I'm quite happy with it for listening to the radio / CDs or my "teach yourself Welsh" stuff on the way to work :lol:
User avatar
nick
Site Admin
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:59 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Postby MaDc0w » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:44 am

YAY! Image

And that with cool lil' icons too! Neat!
Welton wrote:Couldn't help it........... at first it was the picture of the 2 tone grey 406........and then later the monitor just got sprayed


406OC Image Support
User avatar
MaDc0w
2.0 16v
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:57 pm
Location: Germany/Luxemburg

links link

Postby sriturbO » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:44 pm

the links link no worky again lol
sriturbO
1.8 8v
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:48 am
Location: arbroath scotland


Return to Website News and Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest